Sunday 17 November 2013

Fear


my life is just, full of fears...
a bit of smile and lot of drears.

fear of loosing, my love ones ...
makes me feel sad, all at once .

whenever i try, to feel fabulous ...
this thought warns me, to remain serious.

i want to live a normal life ...
which let me feel, such free of fright.

where life goes on, in such a flow...
with .......................................
my Mom, My Dad, My sis & Bro ...

i could make my, new best friends..
and never forget my, old values and trends.

i may get the peace of mind...
no stress, no tension, would ever me find.

where i could praise the, beauty of nature...
and feel proud of being, God's best creature.

one day ...
may be...

i get myself,,, as i want ...
can i feel happy ??? No ... i can't.

because...
my life is just, full of fears...
with a bit of smile, and lot of drears.

                                 "Asma Ramzan"

No comments:

Post a Comment